What kind of image slider is this? Where can I find it?

3rd of December 2013 1

What kind of image slider is this? Where can I find it?

I need a thumbnail image slider like the one on http://www.slashgear.com or http://www.addictivetips.com (horizontal one on top). Where can I find this one?

Best answer:

Answer by GinDiamond
Sorry. Yahoo! won’t let me paste in the source code, but this is what you can do:

You can go to the website and press Ctrl-U. That will give you the source code for the entire page, including the slider.

I just checked, and the source is commented, so you should be able to find what you need with the green labels.

Give your answer to this question below!

Filed under § jquery sliders — Tagged with , , , ,

Share it!

Was it good for you to?


Support for the site!

No sponsors at the moment.

Your opinion matters. Add it below.

Tip: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Recent comments


Copyright jqueryui.info since 2010. All rights reserved. Design and the Absolute Theme by Tommie Hansen.